Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Catching Up

So I was looking at my phone & found some pictures I hadn't put on here -

One Sunday Cael wanted to be Hiccup from "How To Train a Dragon" so he had his sword & shield but he needed a hat - so we made one out of tinfoil. Don't laugh at my art skills - he was freaking out and wanted one right now!! He's a dork, but we still love him & don't laugh at his clothes, he dresses himself.

Cael has also been into hunting with his dad - Layne went to Canada for a week goose hunting & Cael did not like that he left him, so whenever Layne goes around here, Cael is going too no matter what. It's kind of cute & Layne loves that he wants to go hunting with him. These are pics from their last 2 hunts last week.


Here is a picture of Layne & I in Vegas - I seriously can't believe how blessed I am to have these two crazy boys in my life and the friends and family that we have!!

And another pic of Cael & I playing :)

No comments: