Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cruise

We just got back from a family vacation in the Eastern Caribbean - it was so great! My mom & dad took all of the kids on a cruise and it was so fun. I do have to admit that I missed Cael but it was good for him to go stay with Grandma Jeri & Grandpa Dean! THANKS! He actually has become a spoiled little brat because of grandma so now his dad is retraining him!! But like he's not spoiled at our house. We left out of Miami and went to San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten it was beautiful, the beaches were awesome, and the shopping, oh the shopping, it was so great!!! Thanks Mom & Dad! We love you!




Nacho Libre!!! This is my favorite Picture!

Layne Always Being Prepared!

Tom & Layne thought they found a baby Shark.....

4 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

Cute Pictures!! that looks like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Did you go to the white beach in St. Thomas? That beach is amazing, one of my favorites. Your pictures are very cute. Lane is such a goof I love the one of him in the vest, I hope he wore it all around or at least I can picture him doing that :)

Arin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast..I especially love the picture of Layne and the life-jacket..priceless! I have to say I am totally jealous..glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey I made my blog private send me your email so I can add you