Saturday, March 28, 2009

**Puppies 4 Sale**

Our two labs were put in the same kennel because Layne didn't want them to get cold....well they didn't...they stayed nice and warm and together!! Anyways we had lab puppies and they are so stinking cute. We have two females and five males we have three sold but all of the others are up for grab - we cannot keep anymore dogs, I get way too attached to them and Cael Loves them! He loves to pull their ears, that's the first thing he goes for but now they are getting pretty big and they were all over him yesterday - it was so funny!


4 comments:

Kate and Wes said...

Cael is getting so big and I love your puppies! If we only had a fenced in yard I might be able to talk Weston into getting Makenna a dog. They are so cute!

KoOie said...

I LOVE that picture of Cael snuggling that puppy!! So CUTE!!! ps..If Max didn't hate dogs, i would buy one in a heartbeat! :(

The Kuresa's said...

ahhhh..I love these pictures!! SO cute! Cael looks so cute with the puppies. Jake would take one in a heart beat, I'm still not sure of the idea of two dogs though. :) We still need to go to lunch! (I'll see you Wed at the meeting!)

Arin said...

I am banning Brock from looking at your blog or else we will be to your house immediately! I love dogs..especially labs but one dog is good for right now! The puppies are dang cute!