Thursday, February 19, 2009

10 Month Pictures

I really can't believe that Cael is 10 months actually he's almost 11 months. It's amazing how being pregnant goes on and on and on, then you get them here and it goes by so fast!! We do have big news though....Cael can finally crawl!! He is all over the place and its so fun, it's like having a little puppy in the house. Aunt Jen took Cael's 10 month pics, I thought they were going to be awful because the little poop threw a fit the whole time, but they are seriously so cute! Thanks Jen!



Don't you just love those TEETH!!




And this is Cael throwing a FIT!!!

5 comments:

KoOie said...

I love those pics, and what better place than his old mans stompin grounds! He's so dang cute! K, you and Layne seriously need to come to that concert with us!! let me know:)

The Bryan Family said...

O My Gosh, Nat. He is so dang cute. I am sorry that I haven't called you yet. We have had a heck of a month since we moved. I will call soon, I PROMISE!!!

Arin said...

Those pictures are darling!! What a fun place to take them too! I can't believe that he is 10 months..too fun!

Kent and Heidi said...

He is such a big boy! And that hair! It's blond! He is so cute, he's going to be a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cutier?!?!? I love the picture of him cheesing it! Ohhh and the one of the three naked babys on the couch, they all are chunky but I think Hunter and Cael are the winners. How was your cruise? Did Lane survive not being protected :) How did Cael do with Jerry and Dean? Did he miss you guys? Im sure he did. Make sure and update me I want to hear all about your trip.