Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~New Larsen Family Tradition~ FAILED!

I decided this October that Layne & I would watch one scary movie every week to get us into the mood for Halloween. Layne thought I was crazy but there are a lot of classics that need to be watched like Halloween with Michael Myers, Friday the 13th, Psycho, Saw, and there are a lot of new movies that I haven't seen. So last night we went to bed and started to watch a scary movie called "Dead Silence" it was about this ventriloquist doll that came to life (sort of) but people were being killed whenever it was around. Anyways we're laying in bed and I'm kind of freaking out because it was starting to get creepy , they were in a morgue- and my bodyguard (Layne) is dead asleep! I hit him in the guts and told him to wake up so we could finish the movie - I was not watching it alone! So we kept on watching and then I hear this bear growling and Layne is asleep again! So all in all I had to turn the movie off because I can't watch it in the dark all by myself and our new family tradition has officially failed because I am not watching these movies alone. (Yes I'm a baby but no normal person can like watching creepy movies by themselves!) I don't care what you say - that doll is freaky! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I would watch them with you, but Kyle is banned me watching scary movies for life....maybe we can get together and watch one. Kyle hasn't seen signs yet....

Rachel Smith said...

I don't dare watch any more scary movies...Chad won't let me. I freak out at every creek in the house at night and make chad wake up to search the house for bad guys! I'm such a chicken

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

I HATE scary movies. So does BJ, we are huge wimps! I already scare myself at night when I hear anything. At least you guys are in the Halloween spirit!