Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Big Deer

I had a tag this year but we didn't go hunting until last Thursday - Layne went up on the mountain with the boys on the opening Saturday and Cael and I stayed back at camp. So Layne took me out and we hadn't even unloaded the 4-wheeler and he spotted some deer - he can spot deer anywhere it's amazing. We found this two point and he got me all set up to shoot and I missed! It took off and we saw it a little ways away and it was just standing there so I shot again and it dropped, it was the coolest thing ever!! So here's a picture of my latest kill!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go sister!! That is awesome. Oh and I died laughing at cael doing that nose thing and sound. Hey we miss you guys!!

The Bryan Family said...

Nice Job Nat! I am so very proud of you. You came out better then we did. We didn't see anything.

Anonymous said...

That's not hunting!!! Don't you have to hike or something.