Friday, September 26, 2008

Nap Time

Cael & Layne -- Taking a Nap Together

I don't know why but lately during Cael's naps he has to cover his head - it is the funniest thing. I have to go in after he's asleep and move the blanket to make sure he doesn't suffocate - I love getting him out of his crib every morning he is always talking & laughing, and you always get a huge smile. It just starts the day off so well and you never know what new thing he'll do that day, I never realized how much a mom could love their baby until I had Cael, he is such a cute boy!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

So I never knew how lame I was until Kyle goes off to hunt on a friday and I have to be by myself. Its a good thing my sister has kids so I can go play with them.....hopefully one day that will turn into my own kids I will go play with

Rachel Smith said...

So Cute! I love that age when they starte to enteract more...It just gets better to!

Rachel Smith said...

Wow...didn't read over that last post. I really do know how to spell most of the time. Ha