Monday, September 22, 2008

Caels Cousins

On Layne's side of the family there have been six babies born with in the last year! It was Grandma Holme's 70th Birthday Party the other night so we had all of the babies there and took their pictures - it was so cute & funny trying to get all of them to look at the same time. Cael just sat there and laughed - he is the happiest baby!


Left to Right: Macee (1yr.), Taya (4mths), Brylee (5mths), Shali (5mths),
Cael (6mths), Hunter (6 1/2 mths)

Shali, Cael & Hunter

3 comments:

Kent and Heidi said...

I'm so glad you found me! Cael is so handsome! I can't decide who he looks like though. Are you still working or do you get to stay at home with your baby? I love your blog and all of your pictures, especially of you hunting. You've got guts!
Keep in touch.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

That is soooo cute! I can't believe that many babies were born in one year! I bet Cael loves it.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe how big they all are getting. Cael is a chunk and I thought Hunter was :) Your blog is very cute looks like you guys have been staying busy!
Shevy