Friday, January 21, 2011

Potty Training.....Sucks

So Layne went to Costco with me and we had to buy diapers - he flipped at the price & I started to laugh because we have been spending that much money on diapers for 2 years. But he said enough - so Cael has been put in to Potty Training Boot Camp with his dad - and Cael keeps telling us when he's trying to pee that it's "not working." So he has good days and bad days but his nazi dad is determined to make him potty trained...So here are some pics of his experience so far...They are so cute!

Reading one of Grandpa Stan's Cow Magazines...


Cael posing in his new shoes for me...he's such a stinker

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck!! I love how Layne flipped out about the diapers...they are a total rip off, but what do you do? See next week

Casey, DeAnne, and Caleb said...

I'm glad we're not there yet. It'll come before we know it. I would rather spend the money on diapers. Ha Ha. Just kiddin. You'll make it and it will be worth it!

Raquel said...

Love those pictures! Potty training is seriously the worst. I'm trying not to think about it yet. Good luck!