Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~~Christmas Fun ~~

I know it's way late but I just realized I had Christmas pictures to post - Cael was so much fun this year. He had a blast on Christmas Eve & Santa brought him a gun which he loves and then on Christmas he got a farm set with a combine, tractors, trailers, and trucks - just like Grandpa Stan's. He was spoiled this year by both grandparents and so were we!!
Christmas Eve Nativity ~ Will & Cael were baby Jesus :)


I don't know who was more excited - Layne or Cael

Jaynee & Cameron in their awesome "Christmas Vacation" shirts

Opening Presents Christmas Morning


1 comment:

KoOie said...

Cute! I bet he was so fun this year!! I miss having any believers or kids around! Crossing our fingers for next year :) Ps...Did you just get back from Disneyland? Cause Im super jealous!!