Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Was Here...

Cael has loved it being warm outside - until it snowed, we had been going out every day and he was all over the place. I bought a wagon to go in our yard and he loves to sit on it and drive the horses...every night we have to say prayers and watch Lonesome Dove before we go to bed and he thinks he's Gus in the wagon it's so stinkin' cute.


Layne & Cael have spending a lot of time together since I'm at work so they went to IFA and Cael saw the baby chicks and told his dad , "Chicks home dad"...so the Chick's came home! We have 4 baby chicks in our garage and Cael has to check on them every 5 minutes, it's been really cute to see him take care of his chickens! These pictures are bad ---my flash broke but I'll put some better ones up later!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

awww that's so cute! What a nice daddy!

Arin said...

Funny thing...we made a recent trip to IFA only it was my husband that wanted to bring the chicks home..mom said no! Love the wagon pics!

Casey, DeAnne, and Caleb said...

You have the cutest little boy! I love him to pieces! Cael has Layne wrapped around his little finger doesn't he?