Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Chopper!

My little man turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe it's been two years already...he has gotten so big! If you ask him he's 4 but we had a blast celebrating his birthday. On Sunday he got to celebrate with his cousin Will they are 3 days apart and they were so cute. Will gave Cael a tractor and he hasn't stopped playing with it for two days! Then last night we had Layne's family over to celebrate it was so great to have everyone there, Cael got too many toys & was totally spoiled! But I guess that's the perks of being our only child!! Layne & I seriously love this stinkin' kid to death, he is so much fun and I can't imagine our life without him - we were so boring!! Happy Birthday Chopper!

Coloring Easter Eggs!


Giving Will a High 5




Grandma Jeri & Grandpa Dean got him a basketball hoop - we have to shoot hoops every day...I dunk it mom, he says it over and over again!

And Layne & I bought Cael a 4-Wheeler -

I love this picture...his face is priceless! He loves his new Bike!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

What a cutie! I can't belive he is two!

Raquel said...

Hey,
I will be there April 19th through the 31st if any of those dates work we can set something up! Thanks!