Friday, January 22, 2010

Well it's official, I am starting a new job February 1! There was an English opening at Pleasant Grove High School that I thought, I'll go interview for it and practice so then when I want to go back for next year I'll kind of be ready....well they offered me the job! Which I am so excited for but kind of sad too, I love teaching preschool & I love the kids but I need to go back to work full time too. So I am teaching 10th & 11th grade English and I went yesterday to meet with the English Department and see my classroom....oh I have a lot to do to get ready in one week! So while I was gone Layne & Cael took naps & then babysat each other...and when I got home these were the pictures I got to see! I don't know if me going to work full time is a good idea but Cael is going to love spending more time with his dad because he gets to do whatever he wants!! Like eat out of the Peanut Butter Jar! I love my two boys!


3 comments:

KoOie said...

Thats so dang cute!! Are you loving your new casa?!? We seriously need a game night with the pals again!!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

You're going to be the hot teacher at the high school that all the boys love. Congrats! Cute pics too :)

Jared and Susan said...

TOO FUNNY!! I think your babysitting is going to "you get what you pay for..." Good luck with that! But you can't be mad at someone so DANG cute!!