Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ScrapBook

I decided that since Layne has been working swings that I would work on Cael's scrapbook....so I went to where I left off....That was at his 1st birthday! I haven't even done his first birthday & he is going to be 2 in March!! I'm so crappy, I don't know what I have been doing but now I really have a lot to do and all I've done is the first page of his birthday party....I may be a year behind for a long time....oh well, it's kind of fun to see how much he's changed.

Cael's Birthday - & Christmas Morning this year!

2 comments:

myfamilythree said...

At least you are only one year behind on one child. I am behind seven years with Shelby and 11 years with Morgan.

Casey, DeAnne, and Caleb said...

I haven't even started so your doing better than me. Cael is so cute! I love him!!