Sunday, August 24, 2008

Will Hunt For Food



Last weekend was the Archery Deer Hunt - we went to Beaver and spent 4 days there so Layne could kill a deer! I have to honestly say that I'm not a huge fan of deer meat so when we didn't bring anything home I wasn't too upset, but I love to go camping with our family and friends. It was great most of Layne's family was there and Kyle & Layth Christofferson came for a few days. We had a blast and Kyle was the big man because he actually killed a deer with his bow!


3 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

Holy Crap Girl! I am so excited that you have a blog. This summer has been crazy crazy. How cute is Cael. It must run in the name or something. Are you teaching this fall? How about I just give you a call. Talk to you soon.
Love Ya!!!!!

Jake & Robyn said...

I love that you have a blog now..its seriously so cute!! I can't get over how cute your baby is. I'll call you next week!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made one. It is way fun to see everyone. We love seeing pics of Cael!!!