Friday, August 29, 2008

Swiss Days

We just got back from Swiss Days and I have never seen so many people in my entire life. Every year we go on Friday night with the husbands and then go to dinner. There were never that many people when we went. We decided to go the girls this time and we left Lehi at 10am (big mistake). We laughed about the people who get up at 6am and wait for the booths to open, but when we arrived I wish we would have gotten up earlier - it was madness!!! Women shopping all over the place, we took Cael too (he's such a good shopper) but we had my big running stroller and luckily we had that because we would push Cael through first and make a little pathway for ourselves - I am still in amazement at the chaotic mass of women that were at Swiss Days!! It was fun though - I bought some cute jewelry and a new diaper bag/purse and Cael a new hat!






He has bad ears so we thought we better buy him a good hat for this winter and for all of our Hunting Trips - so this is his new coon huntin' hat - so he can go with his dad!!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

How cute is he?! I'm so jealous I think he looks like you! I wish mine looked like me! It's good to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your family likes to hunt.... I had no idea. I wonder where you are right now.. Hunting? I love Cael's new hat.