Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Chopper!

I can't believe Cael is 3 today!! He is growing up so fast, and he seriously gets cuter everyday! He totally got spoiled from everybody this birthday. He had 2 parties and had a blast having all of his cousins there. His new phrase that he says to Layne & I is, "that's not a problem is it?" or "just leave me alone for a minute." He acts like he's 15, I don't know what I'll do when he really is. There is nothing greater though than having him say every morning, "I love you mom." or "have a good day at work." Oh wow, I love him! - he is getting so big! So here are some pics of his birthday fun!

Celebrating together with his cousin Will


Covering his eyes for his present we got him...


Riding his new BIKE! So Serious!


Our 2nd Birthday Party!


Great Grandpa Larsen helping or as Cael calls him Grandpa Ho Ho (because he dresses up like Santa Clause at Christmas time & Cael knows who he is...I have no idea how he figured it out!)

His other present from Layne & I...Baby Chicks...he was so excited! We had some last year but our dog ate them :) And that is all he has talked about!

1 comment:

Raquel said...

He is so cute! Crazy he is three already. Where did you get the baby chicks that is so adorable!!