Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Bedroom - Happy Anniversary!

Our bedroom is Finally Done!! I finished painting it today!! I love our house all remodeled but wow what a project - now all we have to do is the family room & kitchen and then maybe we can get back to normal! I just wanted to post some pics of our bedroom, I seriously love my husband - he did such a great job and he has worked his butt off for me. He's amazing! And after 6 years of marriage (tomorrow) I still laugh at his stupid jokes, and get excited when he calls...I'm so freakin' lucky to have him as my husband!!

My Walk In Closet :)


2 comments:

Kent and Heidi said...

Your closet is so huge!!! and CLEAN! ...please tell me you cleaned it for the picture.....
p.s I LOVE your hair black!

KoOie said...

So CUTE!! I love the zebra print and dont even get me started on how jealous I am of your WALK IN FREAKIN CLOSET!!! ;)