Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you great Mother's but I seriously had the best day ever. My wonderful husband and amazing 2 year old have put our house in reconstruction mode! Layne has added a wall into our living room and that will now be our master bedroom with a fire place & a walk in closet that he has made for me! Then he has started to knock out a wall in our family room to make our family room/kitchen bigger...I seriously didn't know I married Bob the Builder but he is amazing & it looks so good! I think we are almost done with our bedroom, I just have to finish painting! I think Layne would get a lot more done if he didn't have Cael on his days off but Cael just grabs the same tool and goes to work along side his dad...it's so stinkin' cute!


That's my Closet!!

Layne talking on his phone....we would get more done if he turned that thing off too!


Cael mudding the Wall - he made his own mud holder (an empty box of screws) & got the trowel and told his dad, "My Turn Dad"

The Before Pictures of our Family Room...


And now the Mess in our Family Room...It will be so great when it's all done!!

1 comment:

Arin said...

what a great hubby you have! Bet you can't wait. Cael's pictures are darling too!! Such a fun age!!