Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is Here!

Summer is over! Now it's back to work! Our life during the fall months...Layne goes to work - then he switches schedules every 2 months and then he goes hunting...(that is where he is now for 5 days) I have never seen him so excited for a hunt in my whole life so thanks Josh & Travis for going with him on the muzzle loader! I have started preschool and Cael is just growing tall, tall, tall! He is getting so big and he talks non-stop! He has a few favorite words he says now----side (outside), love you daddy (which he tells everybody), thank you daddy (even if daddy isn't around) Shelby (his cousin) Cashe (Cash our dog) Roxie (our other dog), bumpa (grandpa), and mama (grandma) and yes he has forgotten how to say Mommy - I am now daddy! He loves his dad, and that is all he talks about all day long!

We have finally gotten settled in our new house, with no yard but we are working on it slowly...here are some in the middle pictures of our huge project. We are hoping by next summer to have some grass!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I need to get your email so I can send you the pics of you and Layne from the concert. Then Layne can have his awesome pics. I figured those pics were ones of those "you have to be there moments" so I didn't post any. See ya on Thursday