Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reading

When I taught middle school I tried to read a lot - so I could stay up with my students but now teaching preschool & having a 1 1/2 year old I haven't been reading very much...but I have over the summer finished some books & I have decided that I need to read more...maybe that can be another hobby of mine instead of changing diapers, fixing chicken nuggets, doing laundry, and sometimes going shopping! So here are the latest and greatest books that I have read - these are the ones that I would recommend, they were great! I love books that I can finish in 2 days - that's when you know they are good!




I am starting this book now - so hopefully it's as good as the others.

1 comment:

Arin said...

Thanks!! I am ALWAYS looking for recommendations on good reads!!