Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SNoRiNG...........................

So Layne snores - and he works really hard so I can't complain but holy crap! I'm sitting on the couch (sleeping out here tonight) thinking WOW how can someone snore so much?! I roll him on his side... he snores, I roll him on his stomach....he snores, I've even been so mean as to tickle the bottoms of his feet....he still snores!
Layne could seriously sleep in a corner standing up - and for those of you who know Layne, you totally understand. He could sleep through anything! I guess I'm jealous because I'm the worst sleeper lately....as you can tell I'm up blogging at 11:30 - weird I know. But I'm up, I'm a night owl and a light sleeper, and I get so much stuff done when my two boys are asleep!

2 comments:

Friskies said...

I feel for you my husband snores so load he wakes us all up regularly!

Raquel said...

That is so funny! Snoring is the worst! I would go crazy if Eric didn't stop after I kicked him! :)