Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

Every year at Layne's moms house we build gingerbread houses, this year we had three babies who wanted to help too, well not really but Cael wanted to eat the candy!


So each couple gets to build a house and I decided that next year I want my own house because Layne and I didn't build ours too well (our roof caved in) and we both blamed each other. I can't imagine really building a house together - we would be in a mess!


I thought for sure that Cael would love the frosting but he really wasn't really into it, he would rather each cheerios!


Cael has two cousins, Brylee & Hunter that are the same age as him and he loves to play with them! Here are some pictures of the three of them together, the other two can crawl so they leave Cael in the dust but they're pretty good at coming back to play with him. Cael loves playing at Grandma Jeri's house - thanks Grandma & Grandpa for tending Cael while we went to Las Vegas, he loved it!


5 comments:

Kent and Heidi said...

What a fun tradition! I'm glad to see that Cael isn't crawling yet either.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blogs way cute too. I love your little guy, he is DARLING!! I love his cute cheeks:) Yeah, we should all get together for Christmas, when chad and rach come to town. I'll tell holli and earl, and we'll all play:)

The Simmons' said...

Cute pictures! Cael is adorable! PS thanks again for the cheerio tip it saved us on the plane! We need to play again soon.

Rachel Smith said...

hey...you decorated yours just like the picture on the box didn't you....Ya, I have the same kit. Just havn't built ours yet. That's some nice work there...Good job!

Arin said...

What a fun tradition! That will be my baby in a few months...just interested in the treats...how cute!